Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Daily Free and VIP Picks from MLB & Soccer - Also NFL from September 05th, NHL from October 11th - Hottest Sports News - Free Sport Picks from other cappers

Unsettled Berbatov destined for Serie A

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Unsettled Berbatov destined for Serie A Empty
PostSubject: Unsettled Berbatov destined for Serie A   Unsettled Berbatov destined for Serie A Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:51 am

Unsettled Berbatov destined for Serie A Out-of10

Out-of-favour Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov would be open to joining Serie A giants AC Milan, according to the Bulgarian’s agent, Sky Sports understands.

Since finishing the 2010-11 season as the joint top goal scorer in the English Premier League with 20 goals, Berbatov has found games hard to come by at Old Trafford.

Manchester United’s record signing, who joined the Red Devils from Tottenham Hotspur for a fee of £30.75 million in September 2008, started just five league matches last term.

Despite the lack of playing time, Berbatov still managed to net seven goals in 12 league appearances.

“He may leave Manchester United at any time. His most likely destination is Italy, he’s always loved Italian football,” Berbatov’s agent Emil Dantchev told calciomercato.com.

Italian giants AC Milan are in the market for a striker, with Zlatan Ibrahimović on the verge of completing his move to Paris Saint-Germain.

Due to their financial situation, Milan are probably unable to spend boatloads of cash to replace Ibra. As a result, Berbatov, who could be sold for as little as £5 million by United, seems to be a very reasonable option for the Rossoneri.

“I know that Milan and Juventus are looking for a striker,” added Dantchev. “I can say that they are two big clubs.

“I cannot say much but I do say that Berbatov likes Milan and looks good in red and black.

“Dimitar would run to AC Milan, because the club have appreciated him for years.

“They will have to speak with Manchester United and start negotiations.”

Will Dimitar Berbatov leave Old Trafford this summer?
Back to top Go down
https://protips.forumsr.com

Unsettled Berbatov destined for Serie A
Page 1 of 1