Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Daily Free and VIP Picks from MLB & Soccer - Also NFL from September 05th, NHL from October 11th - Hottest Sports News - Free Sport Picks from other cappers

Newcastle star rejects exit talk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Newcastle star rejects exit talk Empty
PostSubject: Newcastle star rejects exit talk   Newcastle star rejects exit talk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:57 pm

Newcastle star rejects exit talk Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkGLv_EI89BA729cPmFJCYHV10xbswkSQZJN3HkEn6ODkV5aeY

Newcastle United striker Demba Ba has dismissed speculation that he could leave the club this summer, reports Sky Sports.

The former West Ham United forward was excellent for Newcastle last season, but was overshadowed by Papiss Cisse towards the end of the campaign.

This led to many suggesting that Ba could move on this summer, with Manchester United and Tottenham both mentioned as possible destinations.

However, the player himself has rejected these reports, saying it is just rumours and that he is very happy at Newcastle United.

Referring to speculation, he said: “It’s just rumours. People talk, but what I can say is that none of the teams that have been talked about have approached me.”

“Life is brilliant – I always have a smile on my face. I enjoy putting on a black and white shirt.”

After scoring 16 Premier League goals last season, it is perhaps no surprise that Ba has been linked with a move away.

However, with a tremendous bond with the Newcastle fans and an almost unstoppable partnership with Cisse, it would take a lot for him to move on.

Instead, he would be wise to stay at Newcastle and help the club progress to the next level.

It will be a test for him to live up to last season, but he will be determined to be in the goals again for the 2012/2013 Premier League season.
Back to top Go down
https://protips.forumsr.com

Newcastle star rejects exit talk
Page 1 of 1