Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Daily Free and VIP Picks from MLB & Soccer - Also NFL from September 05th, NHL from October 11th - Hottest Sports News - Free Sport Picks from other cappers

Chelsea confirm Oscar signing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chelsea confirm Oscar signing Empty
PostSubject: Chelsea confirm Oscar signing   Chelsea confirm Oscar signing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:29 am

Chelsea confirm Oscar signing Chelse10

Chelsea have announced the signing of Brazil international Oscar after the Blues agreed a transfer fee of £25 million for the Sport Club Internacional ace, Sky Sports understands.

The official statement on Chelsea’s website read: ”Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of Oscar.”

At the moment, Oscar is in England with the rest of Brazil’s Olympic Squad, but he will eventually join the likes of new signings Eden Hazard and Marko Marin, who also joined the European champions this summer, at Stamford Bridge.

Hazard and Marin have had their moments of brilliance during Chelsea’s pre-season tour in the United States. It’s just a matter of time before Oscar joins in on the fun.

Earlier this week, the 20-year-old midfield maestro revealed that joining Chelsea would be a dream switch.

“If I go to Chelsea it will be a dream come true,” said Oscar.

“They are one of the greatest teams in Europe. I am confident I will have a good Olympics and, if I go to Chelsea, I will arrive feeling good.”

With his transfer saga out of the way, Oscar can now turn all of his attention to the Brazil Olympic squad.

The Samba Kings will kick-0ff their London 2012 campaign on 26 July against Egypt at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, Wales, with Oscar expected to feature in the starting XI.

Will Brazilian ace Oscar be a star at Stamford Bridge?
Back to top Go down
https://protips.forumsr.com

Chelsea confirm Oscar signing
Page 1 of 1